Kindermusik By Bright Beginnings Studios

Kindermusik By Bright Beginnings Studios
All Involved. All The Time.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime and the song goes on and on. That is the beauty of kindermusik, we go on and on. No matter the season, time of year or stage of life you or your kids are in we go on and on. There is always something for everyone. I am a mother of four ages seven years and younger and I love looking at all of the classes Bright Beginnings Studio by Kindermusik has to offer. It is like a road map to our weekly schedule as I highlight and ponder the options for my kids. What I love about summer is that all of our classes fit in so well to a season we wish would last longer but with the flexability of being here there and everywhere for a few short months.
I am currently teaching a five week night class called Confetti. I teach both hours as a Family Time option so with 4-5 families some have 1-4 kids all playing and singing together. We all have found this time to be enjoyable with many different ages doing our conffetti theme. For those of you in a summer class, you probably see and hear some things that are the same: listening, instrument explore and familiar outline to the 45 min. class. The differences you may feel and hear is in the theme. Our summer curriculum has different exciting themes that last for 5-8 weeks. This also feels different to our Fall and Spring 14 week sememster. Each theme has a different hello and goodbye song. I know it is hard to be in Our Time and not sing the Our Time song. The hello song is difficult for teacher also, as our brains are like a CD player and sometimes we have to switch a disk to get to the right tune and words at the right time. Whether you are in Zoo train, Conffetti, Mother Goose or Rock and Roll they all sound fun for a summertime family fun time.
I have the best news for those of you reading today. It is not too late. My dear friend Miss Myra and I both have the same internal thermometer that tells us we are on the downhill slide to summer once july 4th has come and gone. Our early start in August does not help these feeling either but I have to tell you there is still time!!! I may almost be done with my classes but my own children are just about to begin their great expereince with their own camp. Even better is the perfect map where my younger two will go to one camp with me, while my older go alone to theirs. What a perfect option for a multi-tasking mother. I heard that our wish list to summertime things is like a bucket list of activities you desire to accomplish in these few months. I am enjoying all that I have done on my list so far but can't wait for my week to begin as a mommy at kindermusik while all four of my kiddos explore their Kindermusik camp time too. Summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime, what is on your bucket list? We still have spots open for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment